What do automated teller machines, consumer loans, daily interest savings accounts and electronic payment cards have in common with weekly mortgage payments? These financial services, which are today considered industry standards, were all pioneered by credit unions.
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your life. Choosing a mortgage is as important as choosing the house. When making your choice, you owe it to yourself to really look at the advantages and long-term cost benefits of a Hamilton Sound Credit Union mortgage.
With more than one type of mortgage, you have flexibility and choice. Our mortgages are designed to meet your needs and our knowledgeable staff will guide you through the mortgage process.
Variable Mortgage…allows you to take full advantage of changing interest rates.
Closed Mortgage…save money with open prepayment option after 1st year.
- Competitive rates
- Low cost life, disability, critical illness and loss of employment insurance available
- Semi-annual or monthly statements
- No application fee
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly repayment schedules
- Tax amount can be collected each month
- Financing available for 95% with CMHC insurance