A Line-of-Credit (LOC) maximizes your purchasing power, while providing valuable overdraft protection for a chequing account. It ensures access to funds when needed without waiting or arranging for a personal loan. It's great for personal emergencies, car repairs, major home appliances, investment opportunites, education, RRSPs, etc. Rates are lower than retail credit cards, so paying off credit card balances in full each month with a LOC limit can reduce overall borrowing costs.
- Owners controls own credit
- Funds are accessible by personal cheque, cash withdrawal or Global Payment MasterCard
- Competitive interest rate
- Flexible payment schedules
- Pay interest only on amount of funds used